Tabs - pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

V-Day For All! And to All a Few Smooches!

  So I recently had a go at the "Treasury" function on Etsy - how users can create/curate their own little collection of favorites/themed items - whatever you want to group together from Etsy - and I thought it was pretty fun. Within a minute of created this V-day inspired Treasury, someone "liked" it and added it to their list of fav. treasuries. I guess that's a thing, so...

  Here is my list of V-day items for Home, for Littles, for My Mister, and for Me! (notice how 2 of my Yellow Finch.Gray Day items landed in this list. I think it's poor "Treasury Etiquette," but too bad!)

25 Pink Hearts Paper St...
$3.88

Coral/Pink Teapot 8&quo...
$12.00

Hand drawn mug painted ...
$15.00

EAT Cloth Napkins Scree...
$24.00

Baby: Somebody in Minne...
$18.00

Robot Cut-out Craft Pap...
$3.50

Brown Robit Robot Plush...
$22.00

HEART & WINGS Tooth Fai...
$25.00

Robot Cufflinks Men'...
$24.00

iPhone 4/4s Real Wood C...
$29.99

Star Wars - Darth Vader...
$4.75

Princess Bride Inconcei...
$18.00

Vintage typewriter post...
$22.00

Tea bag felt bookmark -...
$6.00

Valentine Gift, LOVE Re...
$25.00

Paper hearts bunting ba...
$7.50

   It's safe to say that since I launched my shop, Yellow Finch.Gray Day on Etsy, I've been spending a bit of time perusing...and of course shopping...I *may have a few things coming my way in the mail....
  So perhaps I'll make a few more treasuries here and there...

1 comment:

  1. Sally from OKIFOLKI here - Thank You for featuring my paper hearts garland in your treasury! :)

    ReplyDelete