Tabs - pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

The Boutique is Back On!

   Have you heard? Finch's Holiday Time Boutique
is back in action!
After taking a year off to get married, move and try to settle in, we are back!
Mark your calendars for Dec. 3rd and 4th - Come and shop and you'll get to see some of our lovely home updates in person - if that isn't enough motivation!! Plan to complete a TON of your holiday shopping early because there are going to be really great stuff made available by over 50 local artists/designers/crafters, + 1 designer from Philly and 1 designer from Denmark (just bc you move, doesn't mean you can't participate from afar - we love you Lynn & Vân!)

Have a peek at the Boutique Blog: http://finchsboutique.blogspot.com/

So that means I am also full speed ahead making cute little items for the sale and getting ready to transform the new place into a 2-day boutique. So! Now I get to share some of what I'm working on along the way :)

I've been making little Nugget Finger Puppets!


and these little "Tea-For-Two" sets
(2 tea bags + 3 sugar cubes - ready for the fanciest of tea parties...)




I have lots more in the works - I'll be sure to share more as I go :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY for the sale! Wish I could be there in person :) Take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete